PROBA is a space program managed by ESA for the in-orbit demonstration of platform and payload [+]
SRX-MC-UV receiving and classifying RF broadband signals
- Start date:
The SRX-MC-UV receiver equipment provides an integrated solution for detecting, receiving and classifying radio frequency signals on VHF and UHF bands, with extension to HF and SHF bands (from 20 MHz to 4 GHz). Cutting-edge software-defined radio technologies (SDR) and artificial intelligence mean it is highly versatile and provides a wide range of signals and communications intelligence applications (SIGINT - COMINT).
- Automatically scanning the electromagnetic spectrum in the desired range of frequencies, detecting and signalling activity above the noise threshold. Alternatively, receiving communications signals on a point in the spectrum selected by the operator.
- Analyzing signals detected and/or received in the time and frequency domains, displaying relevant information in graphic format on the HMI.
- Classifying these signals by modulation type (two levels) and obtaining their main parameters, using Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Demodulating signals. In the case of voice communications, enables listening through an analogue audio output.
- Capable of recording signal captures, in digital format. Also offers an FI output signal for external treatments or recordings.
- Full transparent integration in current strategic COMINT subsystems. Simultaneous access to the capacities extended by own HMI, which can be operated locally at the Sensor Station, or remotely from the Central Station.
Modularity and flexibility:
- The SRX-MC-VU equipment is designed with a modular concept, based on the Compact PCI Serial standard, allowing interconnection of up to six SRX-RU reception/classification modules, plus computing and storage, enabling very high-speed data exchange between them.
- The equipment automatically detects the amount of SRX-UV modules and operates accordingly, for the purposes of its self-diagnosis, preparing the HMI to present their information to the operator and configuring the data service to the SIGINT system.
- The operator chooses which SRX-UV modules wishes to use for reception or classification, on an independent basis. The artificial intelligence technology allows new types of signals to be added to the equipment's classification capacity by means of a simple software update.
- All modules included are accessible from the front panel, thus simplifying maintenance tasks.
Other programsSee all
The GAIA Deployment Sunshield Assembly (DSA), provides a stable and continuous shadow environment to the [+]
SEOSAT is a multispectral high resolution wide swath world coverage imager, designed for systematic acquisition [+]
Development, design and manufacturing of a micro electromechanical actuator for aeronautical applications tested and flight [+]